- Search Engine Marketing: The Yellow Pages Question
- Search Engine Marketing: Making the Connection
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media Sites
- Brand Marketing: Managing Your Brand On The Internet
- Reputation Management: Dealing With Review Sites
- Social Media Marketing: Engaging With Customers
- Mobile Marketing: Huge Growth Opportunity
- Mobile Marketing: Text Messaging Grows With Consumers of All Ages
- Mobile Marketing: Daily Deal Coupons
- Inbound Marketing: Keys To An Effective Website
- Email Marketing: How To Build Client Relationships
- Website Design: Multiple Methods of Contact
- Promotional Strategies and Tactics
- Video Marketing: Video Distribution
- Article Syndication: Key Site Article Distribution Sites
- Image Marketing
- Banner Advertising
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Marketing: SEO
- Tracking Your Results
- The Bottom Line
The Bottom Line
The bottom line here is that the internet gives you far better results than most traditional advertising methods. And it’s not going anywhere, it’s just going to become more and more important to local businesses as time goes on. If you aren’t taking advantage of all the opportunities it offers, you have two choices – start taking advantage of them or fall behind when your competition does.
And believe me, your competitors are hearing all these same things. Take a look at this slide, which shows the results of a McKinsey quarterly survey of business executive:
Notice that this survey was done in 2008. These results will be accelerating, not tapering off, as more time passes.
Where Should You Start?
We’ve covered quite a bit of ground so it’s quite likely that you’ve got a bunch of ideas swimming around in your head, wondering where to start. But let’s face it – is this the kind of stuff you want to be doing?
You could probably figure all this technical stuff out for yourself, but is that really the best use of your time? We believe it’s important for any business to work on their strengths.
Our company specializes in helping local businesses get more customers by making them findable on the internet. If you’d like to learn how we can help you find new customers, as well as better engage the ones you already have, all at a much lower cost than most traditional methods of advertising, call us today to set up a free consultation.