Paul Rogers has been in procurement almost his entire career. He explains how salespeople can better work with buyers.
He talks about mistakes salespeople make like:
- Going around the buyer and “selling through the back door”
- Not demonstrating the value that makes your product better
- Disrespecting the competition
- Using traditional closing techniques
- Not letting the buyer add value in the selling process
And he shows you how buyers can benefit your sales effort if you get them involved in a deal from the beginning.