Take the Neuromarketing Quiz over at Discovery.com to discover how images affect your ads:
Is this quiz full of crap, lies, and baloney? Only you can decide. You’ll discover things like:
- What is the Zaltman metaphor elicitation technique (ZMET)?
- Which of the following companies is famous for using ZMET in its marketing?
- How do neuromarketers know best whether their techniques are working?
- Why are images more effective than words when it comes to marketing?
- In how many seconds do people decide to continue watching a TV ad–1, 5, or 10 seconds?
- What percentage of any message or communication (including advertising) is based on visual cues?
- What did Microsoft find out about the Xbox from neuromarketing studies?
What Neuromarketing Can Teach You About Using Images in Ads